7/7/11

Feelings of Eternity!

It feels like a saint to be covered in your paint,
Everytime I miss you, I just feel I’d faint,

O baby tere bina yon mai kaise jiyu
Yaad aaye teri baatein to bas mai aasu pochu

You are the sweetest one, so I cannot complain
I will just not force you, coz u cannot explain,

I would quit from this race if I could slow down my pace
And I would run from your life and leave behind no trace

All my fears go wrong when you are around me
All my tears vanish when you just glance at me

Karta hun tujhse mai pyar, kyon nahi samajhti tu yaar
Tu ek baar karde ikraar, to chodu sara sansar

When you miss my call an unknown fear kills me,
When you don’t text me back, a madness quickly fills me

U get the best out of me and kill the beast within me,
I cant start unloving you, even if you try forcing me,

Jaadu ye tera mujhpar chaya kuch aisa hai
Raato mein so na saku, dino mein tare ginu

I’ll drive away your pain, even in acid rain
Girl you can trust me on this, coz ur love is my bliss

Har aahat teri mujhko rulati hi kyon hai yaar
Thoda tu karle jo pyar, to mai hasdu ek baar

coz It feels like a saint to be covered in your paint,
Everytime I miss you, I just feel I’d faint,

It feels like a saint to be covered in your paint,
Everytime I miss you, I just feel I’d faint…

No comments:

Post a Comment